Seafest – Port of Cork
- Fri 7 June – 10 till 5
- Sat 8 June – 10 till 3
- Sun 9 June – 3 till 5
- The stand will be open all day Friday and Saturday for passers-by to come and chat and step on board Anna Emily.
- Our stand is given to the swimmers on Sunday, so, unfortunately, we cannot exhibit from the stand but will be on board the Anna Emily on the pontoon.
- Limited to ages 5plus
There will be –
- 1720 keelboats coming from Royal Cork to bring people on Try Sailing sailing sessions up the river. This will be run on a rotation basis for queued attendees. No timetable, to bookings.
- The lovely yacht “AnnaEmily” will be on the pontoon for people to step on board for a guide to how a large yacht works and talk to the skipper about how to sail and where you can go with a yacht.
- Powerboats will be on the marina for safety cover.
- Visitors can make the Try Sailing Try Knotting Challenge on the stand.
- Irish Sailing professionals and volunteers from the local clubs and centres will be on hand to “Talk Sailing” and advise visitors on where they can Try and how.